« Home | Death Sentence for Santosh Singh: Is it really fai... » | THE DEATH OF DEMOCRACYHave u seen what’s happening... » | When a city gets bombed..What is common between Sr... » | BREAKING NEWS!!!!I think Indian media has come off... » | A TRUTH THAT HURTSI feel like laughing really hard... » | RANG DE BASANTI.......When I saw this picture in t... » | Dream a little dream....Since I have got lots of h... » | Bijlee aur paani, humaree dilii key yahee kahani.I... » | How disciplined are we????I am one of those whiney... » 

Sunday, December 31, 2006 

THANK YOU PEOPLE
Its 4.13 a.m. on the 1st of January 2007 and I have just come back from one of the most amazing New Years eves ever. No, we were not pub hopping and neither did we go to any private party. Infact, it was just the 12 of us friends and cousins sitting together and having a great time. Tonite is probably the coldest nite of the season with heavy fog and wind blowing and sitting on the roof top gave us the feeling of being in a hill station. But what made it a truly memorable nite was the fact that all of us were sitting totally unguarded by our fears and insecurities and spoke about life the way we look at it.
And what it made me realise is that its not money, success, fame, which make your life worth living. Its people. People, who matter to you, who care for u with no pretence, who can abuse you on your face and hug you the next moment, who can accept your eccentricities and still love u the way you are, who can give you a warm hug during good and bad times, whose few words can lift your spirits like nothing else in this world.
No, I am not the one to say that I don t need money and success. I work hard because I have a dream. That I will become somebody big one day, that I will make a name for myself. But all of that would be of no consequence if I will not have people around me to celebrate it with.
So I just want to thank everyone who has been a part of my life. People, who have come and gone. People who have stayed with me throughout, people who have loved me and people who have hated me. People, who look upto me and people who detest me. Without you all, my life would have been a drag. U guys have kept me going. Because of u all, I have tried everyday to be a better person.
All of u have evoked different emotions in me (good and bad) and made me the person I am today. And if at any point of time, I hurt anybody with my insenstivity or ignorance, I am truly sorry about it. Cant say it was always unintentional but it was human for sure.
So, cheers to all of you. U have made 29 years of my life truly worth living and I hope the best is yet to come.

darling..
I love you..to say the least.I've known you for all the almost 17years of my life & not that you already don't know but I've always looked upto you.I remember making cards for you when I couldn't spell your name...so I used to write "R didi"..lol!
And thats just because I have always loved you and always will.I admire you greatly because you're a bold girl,who's different and has always had the courage to stand apart from the crowd.You're doing so well today..and you're self made...and that makes me even more proud of you.
Always know that you can count on me no matter what and that you will always be loved,respected and admired by me.
Happy New year doll.May this year bring you alllll that you've ever wanted.
Love,
Avu

sniff sniff..... sob sob....
too much ruchi!!!

Post a Comment
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs